Caring for patients throughout Connecticut
Welcome to Center for Orthopaedics!
CFO is Connecticut's leading team of Orthopaedic surgeons, physicians, therapists and medical professionals. For over 50 years, Center for Orthopaedics has been providing our patients with comprehensive surgical and non-surgical treatment of musculoskeletal conditions and injuries.
Each of our 10 board-certified physicians have completed fellowships and have had extensive training in orthopaedic subspecialties. CFO physicians are on staff at Yale New Haven Hospital, Yale New Haven Hospital Saint Raphael Campus, and Norwalk Hospital .
For your convenience, we have offices in 5 locations throughout the greater New Haven, Connecticut area. Appointments are available Monday through Friday 9-5 with same-day appointments available for worker's compensation and urgent matters.
Our experienced physicians combine proven techniques with specialized training to provide our patients with the most comprehensive and highest quality care.
Our surgical and non-surgical specialties include:
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Bone Health and Osteoporosis Prevention
- General Podiatry and Foot and Ankle Reconstruction
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Joint Replacement of the Knee, Hip & Shoulder
- Non-surgical Treatment
- Physiatry and Pain ManagementNeck, Back, and Spine Surgery
- Sport Concussion ManagementSports Medicine - Adult & Pediatric
- Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery
- Worker’s Compensation
See our complete list of subspecialties.
- Yale Alumni Services Corps
March 15, 2014
- In Motion Summer Edition
August 1, 2013
- In Motion Fall Newsletter
September 16, 2012
- More News
for a chance to win a
$25 American Express gift card!